How to Help?
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
As always, cash is king.
In addition, nearly every agency on the ground is asking for the following:
- Childrens’ clothes
- Plastic mats, straw mats, blankets, chataais
- Kitchen utensils, Match box, basic crockery
- Milk & energy-heavy foods for children
- Mosquito nets
- Water Coolers
- Non-WFP foods (but only dry ration—such as tea, sugar etc.)
- General medical items (basic medicines, first aid kits)
(Courtesy: RSPN, Muslim Aid and UN OCHA)
Contacts for Local Organizations